THE DUAL MOTOR FAT TIRE BIKE
The All Wheel Drive Motorino MTgx2 is the ultimate two wheel ATV capable of mastering the toughest road conditions and the steepest off-road trails. It comes with two hub motors – one in each wheel with independent controllers giving you the exact riding experience you desire. Just like a real ATV you have the option to switch between a single wheel drive and save your battery or utilize the dual drive. The dual drive also has two options: a low speed, high torque setting perfect for snow, sand or mud or a high speed, quick acceleration setting if you are on a hilly terrain. The 5mm knobby tires have a grip that can rival a tractor tire and the 4 inch width provides excellent traction. If you use the bike on pavement or hard surface just pump up the tires to 40PSI and it will perform as efficiently as a road bike. You have the ability to disengage either motor and extend the range of your trip by 50%. Alternatively, use both motors at full power to accelerate at a faster rate, from a standing start, than all other vehicles on the road.
The Motorino MTgX2 is equipped with two 350W 48V motors The torque and acceleration of two 350W motors is greater than a single 700W motor since the acceleration momentum of smaller motors is better than the larger motor. Once the bike reaches its top speed it can be switched to a single motor because the additional torque to maintain this speed will not be required.
Another advantage of the dual motor is the lower initial power consumption since the motors support each other and quickly reach maximum efficiency. This is possible due to the two controllers individually powering each motor. Each controller provides only as much power as is necessary to the motor after accounting for variable traction. This minimizes wasted energy and allows this bike to have a comparable range to a single 500W motor bike. The battery can be also upgraded to 15AH which will extend the range by 50% and go beyond 120km distance. It is easily removable and swapped in a few seconds. The discharge rate is exceptionally high which allow it to deliver all the power required on the most demanding inclines.
The extra-large and wide tires also double as the suspension system, giving you a soft ride without requiring traditional shocks. Changing the tire pressure lets you adjust the suspension and traction control, giving you a safe and comfortable ride on any kind of surface.
The discharge rate is exceptionally high which allow it to deliver all the power required on the most demanding inclines.
The power can be controlled by the twist throttle. Just twist the throttle and you can proportionally control it from 0 to 100%.
The Motorino MTg also reliably gives you speed and power from nine levels of power assistance by selecting them with a push of a button. Each level offers 20% more power incrementally. If the uphill assistance is insufficient, it can always be overridden by the throttle.
The battery is integrated into the frame too and this helps for an even distribution of weight across the bike between the two heaviest components – the battery and motor.
The battery can be locked in place or easily removed with a quick release lever giving you the option of charging the battery off the bike.
A full screen LCD bike computer displays the speedometer, odometer, chronometer, assistance level and battery level.
Front and rear Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer you the best in safety standards for maintaining control over the MTgX2.
- 2X 350 Watt Geared
- 48V /10.5AH LG cells in a quick remove pack
- 48V SINEWAVE 12 MOSFETs Two External Controllers
- 9 Levels of Pedal Assist with grip type throttle override at all levels, no assistance at “0” level
- Three-button control pod
- Backlit LCD Display with indicators for speed (inst, avg, max)
- Trip distance
- Battery voltage
- Power assist level
- Trip timer
- Automatic, 100-240V AC input
- TIG-welded, 6061 Al alloy tubing
- 48cm (19”) (measured from center of pedal axle to top of seat tube), 80cm (31.5”) stand-over height
- Single wall 80mm, 26” aluminum alloy rim, 12G stainless spokes – black
- Single wall 80mm, 26” aluminum alloy rim, 12G stainless spokes – black, motor hub
- 26”x 3"
- Schrader valve
- PROMAX Al Alloy
- MTB ZOOM 110mm
- VELO PLUSH Wide, gel-padded
- PROMAX quick-release height adjustment
- POWERWHEEL forced alloy 170mm
- Sealed bearing cartridge type
- WELLGO cast alloy large-platform
- 7-Speed Shimano Hyperglide
- Shimano Tourney
- Shimano trigger-style
- Shimano Altus M355 - 180mm Hydraulic
- Shimano Altus M355 - 180mm Hydraulic
- KMC 7-Speed
- 23.5kg (47.7 lbs) net weight, 27kg (55lb) including battery pack
- 120kg (265lb)
- 32 km/h (20 mph) using motor power only (governed according to regulations)
- 35km per charge without pedaling, up to 85km with pedal assist