ALL THE FUN OF RIDING A MOTORCYCLE
The Motorino XMr gives you all of the fun from riding a motorcycle – only better.
You get the utility of a scooter with the modern styling and more enjoyable handling capabilities of a motorcycle.
Motorino XMr looks fast, even when standing still, and has the handling to match its sporting appearance.
Even if you’ve never been on a scooter, once you sit on a XMr, you will feel confident enough to take off right away.
Despite its heavier 72V battery pack, this bike is easy to handle because of its low and upfront position.
Motorino XMr is built with 72V/20 Amp-hour battery, state-of-the-art Sine-Wave controller with our proprietary CCT drive train and 12” more efficient hub motor.
You can travel up-to 60km distance on a single charge of the XMr battery.
Better yet, the motor is not even warm after climbing a long and steep hill.
The most significant feature of Motorino XMr is its drive train.
The 12” motor and the matching CCT Sine-Wave controller were selected to provide an incredible torque for its 500W motor - 127 Newton/meters - higher than a 50CC gas scooter.
The suspension system is the another significant feature. This is the first bike with motorcycle grade, full-size inverted front suspension and a mono-shock on the rear, providing the softest ride compared to all other scooters.
Motorino XMr features 12” tubeless DOT approved motorcycle grade tires; 12V plug for inflating the tires with a portable compressor or charging a cell phone; a digital dash, running lights, LED head light, break light, turn signals, mirrors and horn.
Security features of the XMr include a lockable steering wheel and vibration-sensitive alarm.
When the alarm is activated, the rear wheel locks electronically.
The XMr has ergonomically positioned foot rests for the rider and a passenger.
When you buy an e-bike you look for power, comfort and look.
Those are the three main features that set apart Motorino XMr from other electric scooters:
- The drive train provides a torque to conquer mountains with minimal electrical losses.
- The front and rear suspensions provide a cushion that provide smooth ride even across potholes.
- The sporty look of the bike turns heads and by-standers will be surprised by the silent zoom.
In terms of safety the regenerative brake of Motorino XMr is smooth and prevent wheels from locking, even on wet roads, while the 12” motor provides better efficiency and returns more energy in the battery.
The 220mm brake disk and the brake pads are also larger than other hydraulic brakes, contributing to more braking power.
The brake disk and the brake pads are also larger than other hydraulic brakes, contributing to the higher brking power.
Unique Electric Drive Design
As seen on all MOTORINO™ XP models this scooter is fitted with our unique CCT drive system. This drive system provides three electronic gears allowing selection of high torque, high speed or high range, depending on the riders preference and road conditions, while maintaining a high motor efficiency. Rated at 500W continuous power, our CCT system is capable of providing peak torque comparable to that seen in 50cc gas scooters with zero emissions and all the advantages of a Motor Assisted Cycle (MAC) classification (no license, no insurance, free parking).
Hydraulic Brakes with ABS
The dual hydraulic disk brakes are equipped with an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) which ensures safe and effective braking.
ABS is a very important feature for scooters as it greatly reduces the possibility of brake lock up and therefore provides the rider a better chance of steering out of trouble.
Battery and regeneration
As with all MOTORINO™ XP models, the scooter also features regenerative braking; this takes energy normally wasted during braking and turns it into usable energy which is returned to the battery pack, extending your driving rang and increasing the efficiency of your MOTORINO™. Regenerative braking not only provides energy to the battery, it also extends the life of your brake pads to almost double that seen on typical gas scooters.
- 12” MOTORINO CCT 500W 72V high-torque three-phase AC permanent-magnet brushless
- MOTORINO CCT Sine-Wave controller with regenerative braking and cruise control
- 125 Nm
Standard Battery Pack
- 72V 20A-h sealed lead-acid (VRSLA)
Power System Protection
- 60A resettable circuit breaker, low-voltage cut-out (by controller), LiFePO4: internal over and under voltage cut-out
- SLA, 72V 3A Automatic Charger, 120VAC input ~7.5-hour charge time
12V Subsystem Converter
- DC/DC 72V<12V 10A (powers all lighting and accessory outlet)
USB Charging Port
- front and rear hydraulic disk brakes with ABS (Anti-Lock Braking system)
- regenerative, acting on rear wheel (via hub motor), triggered by front or rear brake actuation
- full size direct-acting inverted twin internal spring/hydraulic shock
- Trailing arm over spring/hydraulic mono-shock
- 3.5×12” cast alloy
- 120/70-12” tubeless motorcycle grade DOT-spec
- 3.5×12” steel rim with integral motor, alloy side plates
- 120/70-12” tubeless motorcycle grade DOT-spec
Body & Chassis
- Motorcycle-grade high-tensile steel frame
- ABS composite, epoxy paint
- Platform type, removable cranks
- Padded, double place, 76cm (30”) above ground
- Digital Speedometer/Odometer, Volt Gauge, Turn Signal/High Beam Indicators
- Dual rear-view mirrors, horn, dual high/low beam automotive grade LED headlights with running light, front and rear turn signals, tail light, brake light
- License plate light
- LED headlight bulb with focusing optic
- Hazard lights
- Built-in vibration sensitive alarm system with two remote controls, steering lock, electronic motor lock
- 32km/h (governed as per vehicle class regulation)
Range (SLA Battery Pack)
- up to 60km**
Load Incline [%] [Kg] [Lbs] 60 132 26 75 165 24 90 198 22 105 231 20 120 264 17
Weight (Without Battery Pack)
- 79kg (175lb)
Battery Pack Weight
- 41kg (90lb)
- 124cm (49”)
- 76cm (30”)
- 180cm (71”)
Maximum Payload Capacity, Including Rider(s)
- 135 kg (300 lb)
- USB charging port
- GPS tracker
- Chain lock
- Alarmed disk brake lock
- Wheel lock
- Rain cover
- Cup holder
- Hand warmers