COMPACT, SLEEK AND HIGHLY EFFICIENT
Motorino XPb is the first scooter of the XP series that comes standard with Lithium Ion battery. The 60V/20AH battery is easily removable for external charge and its weight is only 16.5Lb, almost fife times.
Motorino XMb is also first of the XP scooters that is equipped with state of the art single plug Sine Wave controller making it very easy to maintain. It is the most efficient controller we have ever had reaching over 90% combined with the motor.
As other XP scooters Motorino XPb is equipped with CCT switch allowing you to select one of the three options with priority in Speed, Torque or Range.
The reduced weight of this scooter and better efficiency allowed us to use slightly smaller motor compared to other XP models and this allowed to increase its range without compromising with its performance.
Motorino XPb comes in three mat colors – old brick, navy blue and frosty silver.
The 60V CCT drive system provides faster acceleration and better uphill torque without compromising range. The Sine Wave controller further increases its uphill efficiency.
The 60V removable Lithium battery slides in under the seat and provides 60km driving range, equivalent to our 72V scooters because of better efficiency
The most distinguishing features of the Motorino XPb are its compact size and sleek body.
It has the same power as all other 60V scooters but feels faster when you ride it thanks to its minimalistic design.
Tubeless DOT approved motorcycle grade tires, 4” wide tires ensuring excellent traction, and
Blue tooth MP3 player / Receiver with hands free cell phone connection
Bright color LED dash indicating speed, range, battery state of charge, light indicators;
Plus running lights, LED head light, brake light, turn signals, mirrors and horn.
Security features of the XPb include a lockable steering wheel and vibration sensitive alarm.
Of course, the small size doesn’t offer lots of storage space but its narrow body is perfect for saddlebags. There is a hook bellow the handlebar that can be used to support shopping bags laying on the foot platform.
The most prominent features of the Motorino XMa are its compact size and skinny body. The short wheelbase helps you to turn on a dime.
If you live in a condo and have no place to charge the XPb outside, you can easily remove the battery and charge it in home or office.
The most distinguished feature, however, is the XPb’s ratio of its power related to its size and weight which makes it the most efficient scooter so far.
Unique Electric Drive Design
As seen on all MOTORINO™ XP models this scooter is fitted with our unique CCT drive system. This drive system provides three electronic gears allowing selection of high torque, high speed or high range, depending on the riders preference and road conditions, while maintaining a high motor efficiency. Rated at 500W continuous power, our CCT system is capable of providing peak torque comparable to that seen in 50cc gas scooters with zero emissions and all the advantages of a Motor Assisted Cycle (MAC) classification (no license, no insurance, free parking).
Hydraulic Brakes with ABS
The dual hydraulic disk brakes are equipped with an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) which ensures safe and effective braking.
ABS is a very important feature for scooters as it greatly reduces the possibility of brake lock up and therefore provides the rider a better chance of steering out of trouble.
Battery and regeneration
As with all MOTORINO™ XP models, the scooter also features regenerative braking; this takes energy normally wasted during braking and turns it into usable energy which is returned to the battery pack, extending your driving rang and increasing the efficiency of your MOTORINO™. Regenerative braking not only provides energy to the battery, it also extends the life of your brake pads to almost double that seen on typical gas scooters.
- MOTORINO 500W / 1,500W peak, 60V high-torque three-phase AC permanent-magnet brushless
- MOTORINO Blue tooth programmable Sine-Wave controller with regenerative braking
- 110 Nm
Standard Battery Pack
- 60V 20AH Removable Lithium-Ion battery
Power System Protection
- 60A resettable circuit breaker, low-voltage cut-out (by controller)
- Li-Ion outboard, 60V 3A Automatic Charger, 120VAC input ~7.5-hour charge time
12V Subsystem Converter
- DC/DC 60V<12V 10A (powers all lighting and accessory outlet)
USB charging Outlet
- standard USB terminal working also as USB MP3 flash drive
USB Charging Port
- Installed with Blue Tooth connection with hands-free option Micro SD and USB input slots
- front and rear hydraulic disk brakes with EABS (Electric Antilocking Braking System)
- regenerative, acting on rear wheel (via hub motor), triggered by front or rear brake actuation
- full size direct-acting twin internal spring/hydraulic shock
- trailing arm twin shocks adjustable-preload coil-over spring/hydraulic adjustable
- 3.5×12” cast alloy
- 120/70-12” tubeless motorcycle grade DOT-spec
- 2.15×10” steel rim with integral motor, alloy side plates
- 3.5×10” tubeless motorcycle grade DOT-spec
Body & Chassis
- Motorcycle-grade high-tensile steel frame
- ABS composite, epoxy paint
- Platform type, removable cranks
- Padded, double place, 74cm (29”) above ground
- Digital Speedometer/Odometer, Volt Gauge, Turn Signal/High Beam Indicators
- Dual rear-view mirrors, horn, dual high/low beam Automotive LED headlights with running light, front and rear turn signals, tail light, brake light
- Built-in vibration sensitive alarm system with two remote controls, steering Lock, under-seat compartment lock
- 32km/h (governed as per vehicle class regulation)
- Up to 60km**
Load Incline [%] [Kg] [Lbs] 60 132 24 75 165 21 90 198 19 105 231 17 120 264 15
Dimensions & Weights
Weight (Without Battery Pack)
- 58kg (127.6Lb)
Li-Ion Battery Pack Weight
- 7.5kg (16.5lb)
- 114cm (45”)
- 71cm (28”)
- 162cm (64”)
Maximum Payload Capacity, Including Rider(s)
- 135 kg (300 lb)
- Blue tooth receiver / MP3 player
- GPS tracker
- Chain lock
- Alarmed disk brake lock
- Wheel lock
- Rain cover
- Cup holder
- Hand warmers
- Rear cargo box