ELEGANT, SEXY AND UNDOUBTEDLY ELECTRIC
MOTORINO XPi looks like a bike from the future. It is elegant, sexy and undoubtedly electric. This bike will turn heads wherever it goes.
The stylish dashboard and lights are fully incorporated into the body revealing a fluid but retro style.
Given the space age design, this bike will come in two exciting hydrographic wrapping styles: the Milky way and a nebula Galaxy. We will also offer this bike in both a matte black and a frosty blue and pink style.
The performance of this bike is no less impressive than its attractive look. It comes equipped with a state of the art Sine wave controller giving the bike enough power to outperform a 50cc gas scooter and handle the steepest roads. The Sine-Wave controller makes this bike not only more efficient but also completely silent. The energy losses with this controller are minimal. This reduces heat generation considerably as well as extending the life of the driving system. We are excited to offer you a five year warranty on this controller.
As with all Motorino scooters, the Motorino XPi is equipped with a regenerative braking system and dual hydraulic disk brakes with ABS pressure valves. The magnetic brakes also ensure a very smooth braking experience that will prevent wheel-locking.
Under the shell the Motorino XPi is built on a robust steel chassis that delivers a solid, stable, and comfortable ride.
The security features of the XPi include a lockable steering wheel and a vibration sensitive alarm. When the alarm is activated, the rear wheel can be electronically locked ensuring a greater level of security for your bike.
The XPi also features:
- Tubeless DOT approved motorcycle grade tires, a 12V plug for charging a cell phone on the go or for inflating your tires with the compressor that is included with your purchase
- A bluetooth MP3 player that can play directly from your smart phone
- A USB charging port
Finally, consider the optional lithium-ion battery upgrade: both the range of this bike and its uphill performance will considerably increase.
Unique Electric Drive Design
As seen on all MOTORINO™ XP models this scooter is fitted with our unique CCT drive system. This drive system provides three electronic gears allowing selection of high torque, high speed or high range, depending on the riders preference and road conditions, while maintaining a high motor efficiency. Rated at 500W continuous power, our CCT system is capable of providing peak torque comparable to that seen in 50cc gas scooters with zero emissions and all the advantages of a Motor Assisted Cycle (MAC) classification (no license, no insurance, free parking).
Hydraulic Brakes with ABS
The dual hydraulic disk brakes are equipped with an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) which ensures safe and effective braking.
ABS is a very important feature for scooters as it greatly reduces the possibility of brake lock up and therefore provides the rider a better chance of steering out of trouble.
Battery and regeneration
As with all MOTORINO™ XP models, the scooter also features regenerative braking; this takes energy normally wasted during braking and turns it into usable energy which is returned to the battery pack, extending your driving rang and increasing the efficiency of your MOTORINO™. Regenerative braking not only provides energy to the battery, it also extends the life of your brake pads to almost double that seen on typical gas scooters.
- MOTORINO CCT 500W 60V high-torque three-phase AC permanent-magnet brushless
- MOTORINO CCT microprocessor-controlled Sine-Wave controller with regenerative braking
- 110 Nm
Standard Battery Pack
- 60V 20A-h sealed lead-acid (SLA) main
Power System Protection
- 40A resettable circuit breaker, low-voltage cut-out (by controller), LiFePO4-only: internal over and under voltage cut-out
- SLA, 60V 3A Automatic Charger, 120VAC input ~7.5-hour charge time
12V Subsystem Converter
- DC/DC 60V<12V 10A (powers all lighting and accessory outlet)
USB Charging Port
- Installed with remote control and Bluetooth with built-in speakers
- front and rear hydraulic disk brakes with ABS (Anti-Lock Braking system)
- regenerative, acting on rear wheel (via hub motor), triggered by front or rear brake actuation
- full size direct-acting twin internal spring/hydraulic shock
- trailing arm twin adjustable-preload coil-over spring/hydraulic shocks
- 3.5×10” cast alloy
- 3.5×10”tubeless motorcycle-grade DOT-spec
- 2.15×10” steel rim with integral motor, alloy side plates
- 3.5×10” tubeless motorcycle grade DOT-spec
Body & Chassis
- Motorcycle-grade high-tensile steel frame
- ABS composite with epoxy clearcoat
- Platform type, removable cranks
- Padded, double place, 76cm (30”) above ground
- Digital Speedometer/Odometer, Volt Gauge, Turn Signal/High Beam Indicators
- Dual rear-view mirrors, horn, dual high/low beam bright LED headlights with running light, front and rear turn signals, tail light, brake light
- Built-in vibration sensitive alarm system with two remote controls, steering lock
- 32km/h (governed as per vehicle class regulation)
Range (SLA Battery Pack)
- up to 50km**
Load Incline [%] [Kg] [Lbs] 60 132 24 75 165 21 90 198 19 105 231 17 120 264 15
Battery Pack Weight
- 34kg (75lb)
- 124cm (49”)
- 74cm (29”)
- 170cm (67”)
Maximum Payload Capacity, Including Rider(s)
- 135 kg (300 lb)
- Riding rain cape
- USB charging port
- GPS tracker
- Chain lock
- Alarmed disk brake lock
- Wheel lock
- Rain cover
- Cup holder
- Hand warmers